If you have a lump sum to invest, there are some important things to take into consideration before making your final decision:
- Timeframe - how long are you prepared to invest your money for?
- Access - how important is it for you to have access to your money?
- Risk - how much risk are you prepared to take with your money in order to achieve a higher return?
Where to Invest?
There are a wide range of fund choices available and you can choose from many different asset classes: Shares, Bonds, Property, Commodities and even Currencies are all now easily accessible to the retail investor. We will advise you on the best fund to invest in that will get the most return out of your investment.
What About Risk?
Assessing risk is very important when investing money. We have a risk profile questionnaire available and based on your answers it will determine what your risk profile is on a scale of 1-7. Depending on your Risk category number we will be able to get the best funds on the market for you while you sit back and watch your money grow. You may prefer to invest in a capital guaranteed fund which secures your money or you might want to spread your investments over different funds of various risk levels.
Did you know?
- It is easier than ever to invest money in exotic markets such as India & China. All growth portfolios should have some exposure to these and other developing markets.
- Although Guaranteed Funds do offer capital security - they tend to have higher charges than non guaranteed funds - it's important to be aware of this.
- Investment products are generally designed for periods of five years or longer, which is why they have exit charges - be aware of these before you commit your money