Irish Times

Thousands urged to sue Facebook in mass action over leaked data

Fri, 04/16/2021 - 06:00
Digital Rights Ireland to take case against tech giant on behalf of social media site’s users
Categories: News

John FitzGerald: Corporation tax changes may pack more punch than Covid

Fri, 04/16/2021 - 05:40
Shift in Biden policy on offshore firms could be minor gain for US but huge hit for Ireland
Categories: News

‘I fell in love with the city when I came on a short-term posting’

Fri, 04/16/2021 - 05:32
Wild Geese: Eamonn Murphy, Tokyo
Categories: News

Deloitte to create 300 new jobs and sponsor Team Ireland

Fri, 04/16/2021 - 05:30
Company hiring 100 people immediately, with other roles to be filled over next year
Categories: News

Pandemic brewed big trouble for Irish beer but has not killed hope

Fri, 04/16/2021 - 05:05
Production fell 14% last year but buoyant retail sales took some of the sting out of pub closures
Categories: News

Ex-Mainstream chief Andy Kinsella launches new energy venture

Fri, 04/16/2021 - 05:05
Aer Soléir will have Dublin HQ and focus on onshore energy projects across Europe
Categories: News

Ministers must come up with a plan to avoid summer staycations drama

Fri, 04/16/2021 - 04:52
If tight reopening schedule slips too deep into summer, many SMEs will crumble
Categories: News

Kingspan says it disclosed all details on director’s exit

Fri, 04/16/2021 - 04:50
Insulation company responds to Glass Lewis note that it could have been ‘more explicit’
Categories: News

The Irish Times Business Person of the Month: Aengus Kelly

Fri, 04/16/2021 - 04:15
In March, Aercap agreed a €25bn deal to buy rival GECAS
Categories: News

Age discrimination alive and well in Irish workplaces

Fri, 04/16/2021 - 00:00
Almost 90% of workers over 55 believe age is an issue when seeking employment
Categories: News

US economic comeback under way, suggest slew of data

Thu, 04/15/2021 - 20:16
Employment, retail spending, manufacturing show strong gains after Covid-19 slump
Categories: News

Workplace Relations Commission to be subject to emergency legislation

Thu, 04/15/2021 - 20:15
Future hearings to be held generally in public following Supreme Court ruling
Categories: News

European shares hit record high after commodities rally

Thu, 04/15/2021 - 19:55
S&P 500 and Dow Jones also reach new heights on Wall Street after upbeat data
Categories: News

US Senate to debate limiting foreign states’ access to US citizens’ data

Thu, 04/15/2021 - 18:07
Proposed Act would introduce a licensing requirement for trading in such data
Categories: News

Kerry Group suspends talks with co-op over sale of assets

Thu, 04/15/2021 - 17:59
Deal would have meant co-op taking 60% of joint venture with plc retaining remaining 40%
Categories: News

Number of second-hand properties listed for sale falls by 70% in 10 years

Thu, 04/15/2021 - 17:47
Report by estate agent Sherry FitzGerald highlights undersupply in market
Categories: News

Onshore wind key to climate targets and rural jobs boost, says KPMG report

Thu, 04/15/2021 - 17:01
Sector supports 5,000 jobs now and this will rise to 7,000 by 2030
Categories: News

Supreme Court ruling will have significant impact on future operation of WRC

Thu, 04/15/2021 - 16:36
Court expects its observations ‘will be taken on board’
Categories: News

Jeff Bezos says Amazon needs ‘to do a better job for employees’

Thu, 04/15/2021 - 16:10
Company founder is stepping down as chief executive
Categories: News

Apple invests $200m in environmental fund to back forestry projects

Thu, 04/15/2021 - 16:03
Tech giant targeting carbon neutrality by 2030
Categories: News

Pages

Copyright Bridge Financial Services 2020. Terms of Business | Privacy Policy | . Patrick Mackin T/A Bridge Financial Services is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.