Save & Invest
Most of us don't spend enough time considering the implications of choosing a particular investment asset, until it goes wrong, by which time it can be too late. There are many options out there for people with money to save or invest. We can help you make the right choice. Whether you are saving money towards a goal or investing a lump sum, you need to ensure the product is right for you.
What to consider?
- Diversification - Your investment should be well diversified, in other words, it's important not to put all your eggs in the one basket.
- Liquidity - How quickly can you turn your investment into cash if you need money fast?
- Guarantees - Is your capital secure and how much of it are you prepared to risk in order to get a better return?
- Borrowings - Borrowings or gearing can have serious implications on investments. It magnifies the growth effect but greater losses occur if the value of the investment falls.
- Knowledge - It helps to do a little research and to have some understanding of the investment and how it works.
What return can I expect?
We have a list of savings and investment solutions for you, whether it's for your long term savings or a straight forward investment. Try out our investment growth projection below to get an estimate of what your money can do for you.
The investment calculator uses a growth rate of 6% for illustration purposes.
To speak to me, please call me on 087 245 6017 or email firstname.lastname@example.org